It shall be mandatory on ALL national government agencies, GOCCs, CFAGs and SUCs; regardless of whether they have existing/active ISSPs, to submit the same in the revised, streamlined format, covering FY 2015, 2016, and 2017.
April 4, 2014– Submission of Information Systems Strategic Plan (ISSP)
- Agencies shall initially furnish one hard copy of the proposed ISSP, duly signed by the agency IS Planner, and approved by the Head of the Agency. The copies shall be addressed to the following office:
To: MITHI Steering Committee
Thru: Louis Napoleon C. Casambre
Information and Communications Technology Office
Department of Science and Technology
National Computer Center Building
C.P. Garcia Avenue, U.P. Campus
Diliman, Quezon City
Subj: ICT Plan and Budget Submission for FY 2015
- The softcopy of the documents shall be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Enclosed in the ISSP submission is the MITHI Report generated from the OSBP System containing programs/projects/activities tagged as part of MITHI and logged into ICT sub-object classes encoded by the agency budget officer.
- For GOCCS, there is no need to submit the MITHI report.
- The MITHI Report, combined with the ISSP shall serve as the primary evaluation document for the FY2015 ICT Plan and Budget of the Agency.
- Incomplete submission of ISSP and MITHI Report will not be evaluated by MITHI.
- Please be reminded that the proposed ICT programs and projects for FY 2015 as stated in the Information Systems and Strategic Plan (ISSP) should be included in the agency’s budget. Therefore, kindly ensure that these programs and projects will be encoded in the Online Submission of Budget Proposal (OSBP) System.
- The agencies will be informed of the result of the review and evaluation of the proposed ISSP. Once finalized, the agencies are to resubmit the final ISSP to the MITHI Steering Committee two (2) hard copies and an e-copy (stored in CD) .The Technical Working Group, primary composed of DOST-ICT Office and DBM, will review and rationalize agency submissions. They will check for:
- Consistency with national plans such as the E-Government Master Plan, the Philippine Development Plan, and other sectoral plans such as the SUCs Roadmap and e-Health Roadmap;
- Correspondence with agency mandates, and corollary major final outputs and outcomes;
- Redundancy or possibility of integration with resources/facilities, information systems, and databases that are existing or under development;
- Feasibility of plans considered against agency track record, and budget and time constraints;
- Urgency and importance; and
- Reasonableness of cost estimates and projections; among other related matters.
April 14, 2014– Submission of Digitization Fund (DigiE-Fund) Conforme
- The duly executed document referred to as the DigiE-Fund Conforme should be submitted to the MITHI Steering Committee through the Office of the Executive Director of the DOST-ICTO, on or before April 14, 2014.
- For cases of reconsideration, please attach a formal letter of request with justification and your agency’s respective ICT Resources Inventory Survey.
- Should it be necessary, additional information and clarifications may be obtained from Ms. Alyssa Fernandez, head of the MITHI Secretariat. She may be reached at 490-1000 local 2500.