- The Government-wide Medium-term Information & Communications Technology Harmonization Initiative (MITHI) issues this advisory to all concerned agencies, state universities and colleges, and other government instrumentalities to verify compliance with the following:
- DigiE-Fund 2014 Conforme Letter
- Latest ICT Resources Inventory (As of 2014)
- Information Systems Strategic Plan (ISSP) for FY 2015.
- Please refer to the attached file for the relevant summary.
- Agencies logged as not having submitted any of the abovementioned files, both in hardcopy and softcopy formats, are enjoined to do so. Hardcopies shall be submitted to the Office of the Executive Director of the DOST-ICTO. Softcopies shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions are requested to be made on or before June 30, 2014.
SUMMARY OF AGENCY COMPLIANCE
Verification of Submission of MITHI Requirements for FY 2014